Returns and Refunds
We promise 100% satisfaction or your money back. We also can send a replacement if the package seal has been compromised in shipping. Read all of our Jerky policies below.
All orders are shipped via US Postal Service, please provide an address that they can deliver too.
Orders of 1 package of jerky are shipped 1st Class, orders of 2 or more are shipped via Priority Mail.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Climax Jerky. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site and how it is used.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email at.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline as a part of our Jerky policies.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.